Click to Home
Home   •   Print   •   Email   •   Contact Us
Go To Search
Click to Home

Online Services
Stay Connected

Home Page

Show All Answers

1. When and where do the Shelby County Board of Commissioners meet?
2. I need a copy of my child’s birth certificate. Where do I go and how much does it cost?
3. How do I obtain a marriage license?

Vasco A. Smith, Jr. County Administration Building • (901) 222-2300
160 North Main Street Memphis TN 38103
SitemapAccessibilityPrivacy StatementCopyright NoticesPowered by CivicPlus