Click to Home
Home   •   Print   •   Email   •   Contact Us
Go To Search
Click to Home

Online Services
Stay Connected
Shelby County Property Assessment Appeals
Shelby County property owners may appeal their current property assessments to the Shelby County Board of Equalization from May 1 through July 31, 2013. Appeal forms may be obtain from the Board of Equalization office at 1079 Mullins Station Road, by calling them at 901-222-7300 or at their website Appeals may also be filed online at the website.

Vasco A. Smith, Jr. County Administration Building • (901) 222-2300
160 North Main Street Memphis TN 38103
SitemapAccessibilityPrivacy StatementCopyright NoticesPowered by CivicPlus