Report A Concern

Mayor's Report a Concern

To report a concern to the Mayor's Action Center, go to:
Report a Concern

Free mobile apps

Report Fraud, Waste or Misuse

To report suspected fraud, waste, and misuse by vendors, contractors, County employees, and others, go to:
Report fraud, waste, or misuse
Check the status of a report

Report Stormwater Pollution Complaint

If you are experiencing a stormwater issue, or have observed pollution in our local waterways recently, we would like to hear from you.
Stormwater Pollution Complaint

Website Feedback

Report Website Issues

Concerns for County Clerk 

Report concerns directly to the County Clerk