ONLINE CRIMINAL COURT CASE PAYMENTS
- The Shelby County Criminal Court Clerk, Heidi Kuhn, is pleased to announce that the Criminal Court Clerk’s Office is now accepting online payments for Shelby County Criminal Court Cases.
- Click here to go to https://criminalcourtpayments.shelbycountytn.gov/ and enter your case number, if that case number begins with a C.
- If it does not begin with a C, enter your indictment number and your booking number.
- If you do not know your indictment number and booking number, you will need to use the Shelby County CJS portal to search for your case number.
- You will need to register and sign in to the Shelby County CJS portal if you need to search for your case information.
- Use the Smart Search tool to find the case that you want to pay.
- Your case number has 8 characters, followed by a dash, then ending with 8 more characters. The first 8 characters are your indictment number and the last 8 characters are your booking number. For example, if your case number were 98 76543-12345678, then your indictment number is 98 76543 and your booking number is 12345678. As shown, spaces matter.
- Use these numbers and follow the onscreen instructions to make a payment on a case.
- Payments may take up to 2 business days to be reflected on your case.
- Since July 1, 2012, certain nonviolent offenders who have fulfilled all requirements of their sentence will be allowed to seek expungement of their records. View for more information about expungements
- Attorneys can now use personal laptops, tablets, and other wi-fi enabled, handheld devices to access the Private Attorney's Network (PAN). Courtrooms also have built-in electronic workstations, which are configured to expedite a multitude of functions. View more information about the Courtroom Technology available in Criminal Court