Inclement Weather Policy:
Juvenile Court and the Juvenile Court Clerk’s Office remain open for business from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Should you need further assistance please call Juvenile Court at 901-222-0800 or Juvenile Court Clerk’s Office at 901-222-0600.Please follow the CDC recommendation to wear a cloth face covering when entering the Juvenile Court for any reason. See more at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Zoom Instructions for Hearing Participants
Attorney Protocols for Zoom Virtual Courtroom Hearings
Protocolos para abogados para audiencias judiciales virtuales por Zoom
Public Protocols for Zoom Virtual Courtroom Hearings
Protocolos para el público para audiencias judiciales virtuales por Zoom
Responsibilities & Organization
Juvenile justice initiatives overseen by Shelby County Juvenile Court include:
- Assessment screening for juveniles detained for serious offenses
- Evaluation referrals for youth affected by mental health issues and substance abuse
Juvenile Court has eight courtrooms where juvenile and child support cases are heard.
Let us know your thoughts/comments.
Complete a survey today
As part of the Court's agreement with The United States Department of Justice the Court, in conjunction with the Shelby County IT Department, has created a "Data Dashboard." The dashboard is designed to provide information about the Court's progress with the agreement with the DOJ.
JUVENILE COURT DATA DASHBOARD
For information on DOJ Compliance click on the Department of Justice Compliance Page link on the left of this page.
- Annual Reports
- Rules of the Court
- Title IV-D (Shelby County Child Support Services) (Phone # 901-432-6700)
- Volunteer Services
- 100 Years of Juvenile Court - A Century of Service (1910 - 2010)
- Ceasefire Gun Safety Program
- Top 10 Incident Zips by Race
- Waived Criminal Court
- Top 10 Delinquent Charges Grouped By Zip Codes and Race
- Top 10 Delinquent Charges Group by Race
- Juvenile Court Referrals from Law Enforcement Agencies Grouped by Agency, Race and Referral Method
- Juveniles Admitted to Detention Center and Reception & Release
- NCJJ DMC Report
- Additional DMC Data: