DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS:
Uncontested Divorces and Motions pages are now accessible,
there can be up to 10 Uncontested Divorces and 20 Motions.
Please check divisions preferences.
If no preferences are posted, contact the division clerk via that divisions email.
- Motions may be set 1 week in advance.
- Attorneys enter your BPR number without leading zeroes. The Attorney's BPR number must be a party to the case. Pro-se use the No BPR option.
- Motions are normally heard in all Divisions on Fridays, beginning at 9:00 AM.
- If your Motion submission doesn’t appear on the Circuit Division Calendar, contact the Courtroom Clerk for your targeted division.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address.
- All motions for summary judgment and to dismiss shall be filed with the Clerk at least 30 days before the motion is heard, along with the proponent's supporting documents. The proponent must deliver copies to the judge or courtroom clerk.
- See the Local Rules for more information and please note Local Rule 5(H):
- On all motions, the movant must certify that all counsel have participated in a conference to attempt to resolve the matters at issue in the motion before filing the motion.
Courtconnect—Use Courtconnect's search features to find 'Case ID', 'Filing Date', 'Division' and 'Party Name'.
Exclusion Days Calendar—The Exclusion Days Calendar displays dates your Division is NOT hearing motions.
Circuit Division Calendar—Use the Calendar’s search features to view a Division’s docket for your targeted date.
Back to Circuit Home