Clergy and Death Notification Special Visits:
Please contact the Chaplains’ Office to schedule one of these special visits.
- Clergy and Death Notification visits are for 30 minutes.
- The maximum number of visitors are two (no minors are allowed).
- Clergy visits are once a month, if a follow-up is needed, inform the chaplains’ office.
- A Background Check will be conducted before a visit may be authorized.
- Death Notifications are allowed only for the inmate’s Immediate Next of Kin. To ensure the information is given to the correct inmate, please provide the inmate’s Records and Identification (R & I) Number. (The following list applies: Grandparent, Parent, Spouse, Child, and Sibling) Please provide Funeral Home information for death verification along with the family’s Point of Contact information (Phone number and address).