Major duties of the Traffic Control Sign Section include:
- Fabricating all signage for infrastructures located in unincorporated areas
- Installing and maintaining all traffic signage
- Maintaining signage database
- Providing emergency response to citizens’ complaints pertaining to signage
- Providing traffic detour signage during emergency situations or road improvement projects
- Striping approximately 800 linear miles of roads in unincorporated areas
To report signage obstruction / damage affecting unincorporated roadways and other situations within the Roads and Bridges Department’s jurisdiction that have an adverse effect on public safety, please call this department immediately.