Zoning Enforcement

The Office of Construction Code Enforcement (OCCE) is charged with the enforcement of the Memphis and Shelby County Unified Development Code (the zoning and subdivision regulations for the City of Memphis and unincorporated Shelby County).

Zoning complaints may be made through the Mayor's Action Center or by contacting Rose Hill, Signs, Zone and Special Events Manager at OCCE at 222-8374.

Requests for zoning changes (rezoning, Special Use Permits, variances, Planned Developments etc.) may be made through the Office of Planning and Development-Land Use Controls.