FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: February 16, 2021
CONTACT: Joan Carr
Office: (901) 222-9010
SHELBY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND COVID-19 VACCINATION SITES CLOSED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK
SHELBY COUNTY, TN – All Shelby County Health Department facilities and the following COVID-19 vaccination sites will remain closed through Saturday, February 20, 2021, due to inclement weather and the threat of hazardous driving conditions. Those sites include:
- Appling Inspection Station – 2355 Appling City Cove, Memphis, TN 38133
- Pipkin Building – 940 Early Maxwell Road, Memphis, TN 38104
- Germantown Baptist Church – 9450 Poplar Avenue, Germantown, TN 38139
- Southwest Tennessee Community College Whitehaven Center – 1234 Finley Road, Memphis, 38116
- CSFP Warehouse - 1020 South Bellevue 38106
All appointments scheduled for Tuesday, February 16 through Saturday, February 20 will be rescheduled to a future date.
Next week, all partners, will be working diligently to get vaccine to the Shelby County community.
Updated information regarding closures will be posted on the www.shelby.community website.